- The amount that a user can settle: Total AePS business (last 7 days) minus settlement done (last 7 days).
For example: If a user has done AePS business worth of Rs. 1 lakh in the last 7 days and he/she has settled Rs. 25k in the last 7 days so he/she can now settle Rs 75k (1 lakh - 25k)
2. Place a request for AePS settlement and get money in your bank account within 3 hours.
- Service will be available from Monday to Friday between 10 AM to 5 PM except for RBI bank holidays.
- Any transaction done after 5 PM will be settled on the next working day.
- Maximum amount per transaction: ₹ 2 Lakh
|2||Initiated /Response Awaited|
Once the transaction has been done it will go in the initiated state. After this, you will make an inquiry of the transaction using the Eko's TID or the client_ref_id which is being generated from your end. The transaction inquiry will be done in the same way as of DMT.
If the Transaction got failed from the bank side then, in this case, it will go in the refunded state and the balance will be auto reversed.
If you get tx_status other than 0 and 4, you need to do the inquiry before updating the tx_status in your system.
You can test the AePS fund settlement in your postman by downloading the collection from the following link: