READ THE GUIDE
- Process Flow
- First you need to onboard your merchants/ retailers using the Onboard user API
- Then you need to check that whether the customer is already existing or not on EKO’s platform using the Get Customer Information API.
- If the customer already exist, then fetch his already registered recipients using the Get List of Recipients API. If the customer is not registered, then create a customer using the Create Customer API.
- After the creation of the customer you need to verify the customer using the Verify Customer Identity API. You will not receive an OTP on the mobile number on UAT.
- If the customer is already registered and no recipient has been added, then add the recipient using the Add Recipient API.
- You can check the list of recipients added from theGet list of recipients API.
- Once the recipient has been added or the already registered recipient has been selected then you can send the cash using Initiate Transaction API via either IMPS or NEFT channel.
- You can check the status of any transaction using the Check Transaction Status API. If any transaction goes into the refund pending then you can process the refund using the Refund API
NOTE - On the staging environment, OTP will not be received on the mobile number.
Only IP which is in India will be whitelisted while going on the production mode. IP which is present outside India will not be whitelisted as per compliance.