Eko has designed AePS Gateway to allow you to securely process a biometric-based cash-out and balance inquiry services for your customers.
Steps to activating AePS for your users:
- Onboard your users on Eko platform using Onboard User API
- Activate AePS service for your users
- Integrate AePS Gateway for enabling AePS transactions for onboarded users
Limits for AePS transaction:
- Up to Rs. 10,000 per transaction
- Number of transactions per Aadhaar per day: 5
Currently, Eko supports the following biometric device operators:
SecuGen biometric device is not supported for the AePS.
- If the users are not onboarded then they will not be able to use AePS
- All information about users is required for compliance process and will be shared with banking partners for onboarding on their platform
- After activation, the user state goes into pending state and it will take 3 business days for any user to get activated for AePS
Updated about a year ago