Services like AePS, various bank CDM and Cash deposit services, BBPS, PAN verification, and many more will be provided to you. Partners can further activate these services to their users/merchants.
To enable service for your users, some basic information about the user would be required. For each user, a unique code would be generated and this code would be used in each transaction API.
Current Services available are as follows:
- AePS (Aadhaar enabled Payment System)
- Aadhaar Pay
- Cash deposit services in various banks like KVB, SBI and Axis Bank
- Users can be merchants, employees, vendors, etc.
- This information is mandatory due to the compliance requirement.
- You don't need to activate the service for the users for DMT services but user onboarding is mandatory.
- Get the list of services that you can avail for your merchants and distributors through a single API.
- Verify your merchant to onboard by calling the Request OTP and Verify User API. (Optional). We have developed a functionality where OTP can be suppressed in the partner merchant onboarding flow. By default, the OTP suppression is ON and we can put it OFF as per your request.
- On-board your merchants and distributors as a user on Eko platform with the Onboard User API and get unique codes for each user. Save this user code in you database to create unique identity for each of your user.
- Activate any service for your users by initiating the Activate Service API for that particular service using the user code for that user.
- Inquire about the status of your user on Eko platform by initiating the User Services Enquiry API
Only IP which is in India will be whitelisted while going on the production mode. IP which is present outside India will not be whitelisted as per compliance
Updated 5 months ago