- Steps to onboard and activating AePS for your retailers/ merchants:
- Onboard your retailers/merchants on Eko platform using Onboard User API
- Activate AePS/Aadhaar Pay service for your retailers/merchants on service_code = 52 (for AePS API) and service_code = 51(for aadhaar pay).
- Check the status of the service for the retailer/merchants using the User Service EnquiryAPI
- Integrate AePS transaction API for enabling AePS transactions for onboarded retailers/merchants.
Refer to the FAQs of AePS for any issue from the link : https://developers.eko.in/docs/aeps-faqs
To check the postman collection, export the collection from below
Only IP which is in India will be whitelisted while going on the production mode. IP which is present outside India will not be whitelisted as per compliance
Port 25002 and Port 25004 must be opened on your server in order to reach the requests from your server to our production and staging environment respectively and a connection must be made from your server. You can check if connection is being made from your server or not using the telnet command.
The command for staging environment which you have to use: telnet staging.eko.in 25004.
The command for production environment which you have to use: telnet api.eko.in 25002.
Updated 2 months ago